Who We Are
We are Champions Leadership. We are affiliated with 360 Solutions, a business consulting firm based in Texas.
Who We Share Your Data With
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We use third-party services (data processors) across our site. We list the specific third-parties in use (with links to their privacy policies) in the sections below.
We disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to our employees and contractors that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide services, and (ii) that have agreed, in writing, not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using our websites and services, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. We will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
We may be required to disclose an individual’s personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If we ever were to engage in any onward transfers of your data with third parties for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized, we would provide you with an opt-out choice to limit the use and disclosure of your personal data.
What Personal Data We Collect And Why We Collect It
If you create an account on our site, you will be prompted to select a Username and provide your Email Address. When choosing a Username, we strongly advise you not use or include your real name. Usernames cannot be changed.
Your Username and Email Address are stored in the website’s database. Your Email Address is used to send you an email with a link to set your password or to send you an email with a link to reset your password in the event you forget your password.
You may optionally complete your Profile by providing your First Name, Last Name, Website (URL) and/or Biographical info. These additional details are also saved in the website’s database. You may edit these details, and your Email Address, in your Profile at any time. You may also choose how your name is displayed (your Display Name) to visitors to the site (e.g. in comments you create) in your Profile.
Your Username, First Name, Last Name and Email Address are accessible by employees on the site.
If you attempt to log in to our site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies at all. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
For users that register on our site, we also store the data they provide in their profile indefinitely. All registered users can see, change or delete most of that data at any time except their login name/nickname.
Publishing Content (Comments, Pages, Posts, Forums)
Your Profile Picture, Display Name, Website (URL) (if any) and Biographical Info (if any) may be visible to visitors to the website (e.g. if you leave a comment, forum post, or contribute an article/post).
If you author an article/post, your Username, User ID, Display Name, Website (URL) (if any) and Biographical Info (if any) are provided to any visitor using the website’s REST API interface.
If you upload media (e.g. images) to the website (in forums, posts, or comments), you should avoid uploading images with EXIF GPS location data included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data included in images on the website. Visitors using the website’s REST API interface can correlate uploaded media to a particular user. This may allow such visitors to map a user to a particular time and location if EXIF GPS location data was included in the uploaded media.
If you edit or publish an article/post, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
When visitors leave comments on one of our sites we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Comments may require manual approval by one of our employees or site owners. If you leave a comment on a site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies so we can recognise you as a commenter. These cookies will persist for one year.
Published content and comments are stored indefinitely unless deletion/removal is requested by the original author.
All forum posts and replies are public. When you create a topic or a reply, we collect your logged in account data, and the IP address where the post came from. The IP address is only visible to our support staff. You can edit or delete your existing posts/topics at any time.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Links to the privacy policies of the most common services have been included below.
* SlideShare (LinkedIn)
* YouTube (Google)
We’ve turned on the IP Anonymization feature in Google Analytics. You can learn more about this here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=en
We use email marketing to communicate with customers and potential customers from time to time. All email lists and campaigns are “opt-in” meaning we will not send you these sorts of emails unless you indicated that you wish to receive them during signup or other interactions on our website.
We may send you “system” emails, such as password reset requests or payment notifications/receipts even if you have not opted-in to email marketing lists.
All marketing emails sent by us will include an unsubscribe link in the footer of the email. Emails sent to you may also include standard tracking, including open and click activities.
If you purchase using PayPal, we ask for:
* Email Address: So we can deliver our products and contact you if needed.
* First Name: To personalize your account experience.
* Username: So you can log in to your account to ask questions or download our products.
* Billing Country: For tax purposes.
* Billing Province: If you live in Canada, we need to know which province you live in for tax purposes.
If you purchase using your credit card, we ask for all of the above, and:
* Credit Card Information: So we can process your payment. This data is sent to Stripe, and is never stored on our server.
* Billing City and Zip/Posal Code: To verify your credit card purchase.
You’re also asked if you’d like to receive email updates and news. If you check this box, your information will be added to our Infusionsoft list.
Backup Saving & Management
We use backups by GoDaddy to backup our files and database.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you are a registered user or have left comments on our site you can request to see or download the data we have about you.
Typically for visitors that have left comments, the data will be their email address, any IP addresses assigned to them at the time of leaving the comments and the user agent strings of the browsers they used. The rest of the data is public as published by the visitors.
For registered users or paying customers, this will also include profile information and download/payment histories.
You can also request “to be forgotten” and we will erase any personally identifiable data we have about you. Of course, this excludes data we need for administrative or security purposes or if we are required by law to retain some of the data.
You may edit or delete any post or topic you make in our support forums at any time.
An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, should direct his/her query to [email protected]
How We Protect Your Data
The security and reliability of our service is our number one priority.
See wordpress.org/about/security for details on the security of the WordPress core itself.
Prevention is best when it comes to security, and as a first step, we follow all WordPress Code Standards in the plugins that we build and use.
All staff only have access to systems that are directly required to complete the functions of their job.
All staff (including any contractors) undergo initial training to ensure proper understanding of all security-related processes.
What Data Breach Procedures We Have In Place
Should any event occur where customer data has been lost, stolen, or potentially compromised, our policy is to alert our customers via email no later than 48 hours of our team becoming aware of the event. We will also report such incident to any required data protection authority. We will work closely with any customers affected to determine next steps such as any end-user notifications, needed patches, and how to avoid any similar event in the future.
Although most changes are likely to be minor, E
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Champions Leadership, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your championsleadership.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Champions Leadership may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Champions Leadership liability. You must immediately notify Champions Leadership of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Champions Leadership will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to
the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material
available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for
the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the
Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content
available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Champions Leadership or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Champions Leadership for inclusion on your Website, you grant Champions Leadership a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Champions Leadership will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Champions Leadership has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Champions Leadership's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Champions Leadership's reasonable opinion, violates any Champions Leadership policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Champions Leadership's sole discretion. Champions Leadership will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Champions Leadership the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Champions Leadership before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Champions Leadership in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Champions Leadership the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Champions Leadership reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Champions Leadership.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Champions Leadership to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free championsleadership.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Champions Leadership standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Champions Leadership has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Champions Leadership does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Champions Leadership disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which championsleadership.com links, and that link to championsleadership.com. Champions Leadership does not have any control over those non-Champions Leadership websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Champions Leadership website or webpage, Champions Leadership does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Champions Leadership disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Champions Leadership websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Champions Leadership asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by championsleadership.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Champions Leadership in accordance with Champions Leadership's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Champions Leadership will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Champions Leadership will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Champions Leadership or others. In the case of such termination, Champions Leadership will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Champions Leadership.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Champions Leadership to you any Champions Leadership or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Champions Leadership. Champions Leadership, championsleadership.com, the championsleadership.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with championsleadership.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Champions Leadership or Champions Leadership's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Champions Leadership or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Champions Leadership reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Champions Leadership reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at championsleadership.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Champions Leadership reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify
or replace any
part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your
continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes
acceptance of those changes. Champions Leadership may also, in the future, offer new services and/or
through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services
shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Champions Leadership may terminate your access to all or any part of
the Website at
any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate
this Agreement or your championsleadership.com account (if you have one), you may simply
Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be
terminated by Champions Leadership if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such
thirty (30) days from Champions Leadership's notice to you thereof;
provided that, Champions Leadership can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut
down of our
service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive
termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and
limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Champions Leadership and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Champions Leadership nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Champions Leadership, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Champions Leadership under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Champions Leadership shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Champions Leadership, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Champions Leadership and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Champions Leadership, or by the posting by Champions Leadership of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Texas, U.S.A, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in McLennan County, Texas. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Waco, Texas, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Champions Leadership may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
360 Solutions, LLC ("Champions Leadership") operates championsleadership.com and may operate other websites. It is Champions Leadership's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Champions Leadership collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Champions Leadership's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Champions Leadership's visitors use its website. From time to time, Champions Leadership may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Champions Leadership also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on championsleadership.com blogs/sites. Champions Leadership only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Champions Leadership's websites choose to interact with Champions Leadership in ways that require Champions Leadership to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Champions Leadership gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at championsleadership.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Champions Leadership are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Champions Leadership collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Champions Leadership. Champions Leadership does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Champions Leadership may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Champions Leadership may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Champions Leadership does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Champions Leadership discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Champions Leadership's behalf or to provide services available at Champions Leadership's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Champions Leadership's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Champions Leadership will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Champions Leadership discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Champions Leadership believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Champions Leadership, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Champions Leadership website and have supplied your email address, Champions Leadership may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Champions Leadership and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Champions Leadership takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Champions Leadership, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Champions Leadership goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Champions Leadership may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.